The last few months I feel like I've been really blessed to design a lot of invitations, announcements, and so on. I've designed cards for my cousin, for my mom, for my sister, for my friends, for my ward. And for a variety of occasions, too: birthdays, babies, holidays, Primary meetings, Relief Society celebrations,adoption profiles.
It has been a lot of fun, and I feel (and see) myself growing. I jump at every opportunity to put something together, so please email me for help with your next celebration.
Here's a little peek at what I've been up to:
4 comments:
You posted!!! I love seeing all your work- now you have a collection!!
sigh... you're so talented! glad that your ward has recognized it too! I love all this stuff!
You are awesome. And I love you. And I still need to call you. :)
how do you do this?!?! haha - you are awesome. :)
Post a Comment