Friday, June 4, 2010

a wedding, a house, and a new baby

Whew!  A lot going on this past month.  My brother-in-law just married a fabulous woman and I was able to help her out with a lot of stuff.  I won't show everything, but I at least thought I could show off the wedding invitation.


A while ago my friend asked me to make a card for an open house/birthday party for her son and as a house warming party for their new home.  It was a lot of fun putting a couple of ideas together and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Thanks for giving me practice, Lace!  (She wrote the poem, by the way.)


I got to make another baby announcement too.  I have a friend who is a photographer (Sharstin Miller, check her work out here.)  Her sister just had a baby and Sharstin recommended I make the announcement.  I really enjoyed making this one!

No comments: