Well, almost. But it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas cards! Get them ready now so you have one less thing to stress about in December. Let me know if I can design something specific for you or if you like one of my other cards.
Great Cards. I do my Christmas cards in October, just as there will always be something last minute. Come by for a visit: http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com
3 comments:
So classy Kristen! I forgot to ask you more details on your photo book invite. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to prepare...
I think this is yet another year without Christmas cards for us - we just need a family portrait! Wanna come up to take our pictures?? ;)
Great Cards. I do my Christmas cards in October, just as there will always be something last minute. Come by for a visit:
http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com
Post a Comment